Here are the transition posts that I meant to put out, but didn't get the chance to.
1. Here comes Calvin and Hobbes! So far I have part of the skeleton and then Calvin and Hobbes's heads.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Now I have the drawing finished, but it still has the guideline lines and so I'm gonna move it over to another paper for polishing. Meredith helped me out with this. What you do is you shade really hard on the back of the paper you're using (over the back of the drawing). You then put another paper underneath the one you used, and you trace the lines you wanted on the drawing, and it comes out faintly on the paper beneath. Trace it to darken it, and voila! Here is the ugly one with the guidelines and eraser marks. I also had to shorten Hobbes, or else it wouldn't work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Time to sit down with some hot chocolate, and start shading and darkening the drawing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Just finished my hot chocolate and my drawing. Just gonna add a bit more, and that's it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Here it is! I'm going to research the rest of my realistic part of my project, and finish up with a drawing. Like I said, if you have any ideas, that would be great. So far I have a superhero, or Link from Legend of Zelda as my drawing ideas. Thanks for following this blog!
Nice drawing
ReplyDelete